Benefits and Features
This popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Tax Set Includes: Federal Copy A, Blank Recipient Copy B and 1096 Transmittals.
- Use to Report: Miscellaneous payments such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (all amounts of $10 or more in some cases).
- Tax Forms Per Sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- State Requirements: Meets 5-part state filing requirements.
- Quality Paper: Government-approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Dates: To Recipient by January 31st, to IRS by February 28th.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review