Free Shipping Order Over $150
Hide Saved Items
Don't see what you are looking for? Click here
- Foil hologram: Optically multidimensional (3D) foil seal fused to the paper stock cannot be photocopied.
- Visible fibers: Blue fibers randomly embedded in both sides of the paper make duplication difficult.
- Void pantograph: The word "VOID" appears prominently across the document if photocopied or scanned.
- Thermochromic (heat sensitive) ink: The lock icon will fade and return when rubbed between thumb and forefinger, or breathed upon, if document is original.
- Microprint feature: If photocopied, 1-point type in border appears as a dotted line.
- Chemical sensitive paper: Stains or spots appear if chemical alterations are attempted; instantly indicating tampering.
- Toner/paper adhesion: Paper chemistry creates a bond between laser toner and paper fibers so that any alteration attempt results in visible paper damage
- True watermark: Visible only when held up to a light and cannot be photocopied. Beware if it isn't there!
- Fluorescent fibers Certain fibers in paper are only visible when exposed under fluorescent light.
- Warning box: Security features listed on back of paper deter fraud, unauthorized photocopying and tampering.
Free Shipping Available